SALADBOX x BENEFIT: February 2017 Subscription Box


Hello, dear reader. Right now, I am writing this with a giddy smile. I have been thinking about availing a subscription box for so long. I'm just so scared to spend money on something that I am not sure I will like. However, after seeing Saladbox's February box, I now think that I made the right choice to subscribe.

What is Saladbox?


Salad Box is a beauty subscription box. It's a very simple and easy way for you to get selected samples of products every month (or depending on your subscription, every other month). You can avail a 3-month plan, 6-month plan, or 12-month plan through their site here.

You need to pay this for one time only. After that, you will be getting a box from them every month. Each box comes with different products from different brands. Sometimes, Saladbox chooses one awesome brand to partner, which is the case for this month, and subscribers will be getting some of the top-rating products from that brand.

For more information, you can check their Facebook here.

I availed their 12-month plan because it is the most sulit. In the 12-month plan, you will pay P5,500 pesos for 12 months (12 boxes) and you also don't need to pay for extra shipping. Plus, this month, they will be giving you an extra Benefit box if you subscribe!

You can check out Benefit Cosmetics here. They are an amazing brand who take eyebrows seriously!

Is it worth it?

Pinag-isipan ko talaga 'to beh! Kasi isang bagsakan yung 5K so medyo masakit sa bulsa...

I got my product three days after paying. and I live in Davao so I was pleasantly surprised when it was delivered. It was pretty light (magaan lang siya talaga!), so my heart broke a little. Pero naman kasi, 500 lang siya at Benefit makeup yung laman beh. Sorry, that's me talking to myself.

When I opened it, it looked so pretty and fancy and I knew I made the right choice.

First, I was greeted by a card that says "Hello Gorgeous". 



This is for their eyebrow session. Benefit is of course a leading competitor when it comes to eyebrows. They have a BrowBar dedicated to perfecting every woman's eyebrows. This box gives every subscriber a chance to get his or her brows done professionally!

Of course, we can't forget the newest launch this year.



This is the new They're Real Double the Lip two-in-one lipstick and liner. It's the first time I've heard of such a thing. It has a teardrop shape so that the edges of your lips will be perfectly lines as you applied. This is absolutely perfect for the lazy me.

This post will be too long if I talk about everything, so I'll just end this post with these cuties.



These are eyebrow pencils and they're so small they can fit anywhere. I need eyebrows everyday because it seriously changes my face ( I look more human after drawing my eyebrows). If you want a more detailed first impression, you can check my very first unboxing video here. It's super chatty and I do appreciate comments for improvements!

I'll end this post here today because I am too excited to test these products out!

I hope you enjoyed reading. Keep being amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts