Series Roundup: Current Favorites

Hello, y'all!

I'm really happy lately because the TV shows I am following is starting to become awesome again.

So last season, I almost gave up on all my non-korean series because I felt like a lot of my shows weren't really living up to their potential. LOL.

Kidding aside, I feel like the plots have too many losoe ends and the storylines are really just becoming meh.

Like seriously, every episode is such a great rollercoaster ride and then, at the end, the roller coaster ends up hanging on a cliff and you have no idea how the fuck everyone will survive.

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a week to know what will happen to that ride and it's terrible but also really motivating. Like seriously, any thoughts of trying to take your own life because of the craziness in the world will go away after you see the cliffhangers.

Sinally, a reason to wait for another week. And another. And another.

Anyway, the top three shows I am following lately are:

Criminal Minds

Actually, I am close to giving up on this series but then Morgan's case seemed really intense and I decided to stay put. Unfortunately, I feel like the current narrative is not as compact as the past series. Like some arc are just really not very interesting anymore. Also, Reid's screen time is so little.

Also, they are scheduled to release an episode once every two weeks now so that's sad.

The Flash

This broke my heart last season. When Spivot left, I was like ~sayonara.

They were so cute and happy and WHY WHY WHY

Feelings aside, that episode was terrible.

I decided not to watch it but then that was also the time when The Vampire Diaries started becoming all weird with their constant flash forwards and backwards and inwards.

I got so bored one time so I decided to check it out again and good god thank you for boredom. The storyline is back to amazing again and the humor is constant and it remains to this day, my happy series.

(ONLY happy series. It used to be happy AND cute series because of SPivot, but whatever let's not talk about that.)

The Originals

Seriously, the plot is so solid and compact. And the stakes get bigger every episode, the obstacles get harder and I'm just ike: what the fuck? HOW HOW HOW WILL THEY SURVIVE? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? Best cliffhangers ever. I didn't expect this series to be so well-crafted. I was only really here to ogle but now I keep crying and cheering for them. This series is so beautiful.

Okay, that is all.

I want to continue my Supernatural marathon again but I don't know if it will be good for me. Maybe next time?

We shall see.

We shall watch.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts