[NEW] Aromacology Davao

Hello everyone! Today, I found this gem of a stall at SM Lanang.


I was at Starbucks with my siblings and I kept looking at the stall downstairs becauseit looks like a place that sells oraganic products. That's a ver confusing description, I know. Organic brands has this certain character that is always screaming for my name. And as usual, I heed this call.


Aromacology is located on the ground floor of SM Lanang. It's a dainty little stall near Promod and French Baker. This is a Davao-based branch and they sell organic and vegan products.


Here are their all natural soaps that boast locally-grown ingredients.


I feel like Cacao is something that Davao really takes pride in. Cacao products are everywhere here in Davao. I especially love this ingredient because I am a fan of the scent. Also, I love chocolates that have a high cacao content. One time, when I went to Manila, I bring my friends some local chocolates. One of my friend's sister asked me to buy her a thousand worth of them for her because she loved it so much.

I am actually a sucker for healthy products so I was very interested in these. They have slimming coffee and coffee made of corn.


Look at that cute little reindeer. I was sold.

They seriously have a lot of products based on ingredients I dearly love like tea tree, orange, peppermint, seaweed, coffee, and the eucalyptus.

I think I just found my new favorite brand.

Comments

Popular Posts