[HAUL] Abreeza Bazaar| Wax and Collagen and Thai products

So I was walking around at Abreeza mall today to get some exercise in. Nuks, excuse para makapag window shopping.

I dropped by my favorite bazaar on the third floor of the mall to check if the Bare Body Sugar Wax is available. I have been wanting to buy it for so long because I have read some very positive reviews about it. Also, I already tried making my own sugar wax three times, but I always ended up failing.

Finally, it's here!

I can finally try DIY waxing! I'll post a review of this soon.

I got this at 220, but one seller was selling it for 200, I think. I didn't see Seller 2's product because it was downnnnn the glass display of colourpop lip kits.

Funny thing about this bazaar is that they completely lack communication. Their products are all priced differently so you will need to scour to find the right place for the right product. But if I excel at something, I excel at scouring~




I found this store called Happy Hauler and they sell these DHC collagen supplements for only P125 (most stores sell it for P150). A have been drinking collagen supplements these days and I still haven't finished writing my post on that. But it will come in time. So far, this is the cheapest one available.

I also bought this Gluta Pure Soap (P75) because for some reason my skin looks darker these days. I feel like it's because the sunlight actually touches my beautiful skin even when I am inside the house (and because I am lazy, I don't wear moisturizer). This soap is supposed to have SPF 50 already and the ate said it's a bestseller so I just grabbed it to check if it's effective.

There's a lot of Thai skincare products in that place and they all look really interesting. I thought it was only Korean that had crazy cute products but I was wrong. Looking forward to try Thai skincare products!




Comments

Popular Posts