Mugs!





After church, exhorted my parents into going to SM. Bought new mugs. Been thinking about them since last week but had to wait it out 'til today because I didn't want to commute alone. Still, too hot these days.

Looking forward to the days at home with my new mugs. I bought a swirly one which was short and has a large opening. It reminds me of stars. It's meant for hot cocoa. Another has a print written to it that says Let Life Surprise You for days when I feel sad. It's a coffee mug. Another one is a Christmas mug because Christmas season is coming which means there will be a lot of people inside malls, which means I wouldn't be able to go and buy a Christmas mug then. SO I wanted to get it out of the way. It's festive for me, because it's red and it's got a print that says Merry Christmas. It reminds me of Starbucks Peppermint Mocha. Lastly, I bought out of a whim. It's a mug  that says It's Never Too Latte and the print is Lopsided and starting to fade but that is fine. I just need a reminder like that when I feel hopeless. This is a latte cup for the latte night writing.

I have decided early today after seeing NanoWrimo preparations on youtube that I want to join NanoWrimo. I have not been writing for about a year, which is a stretch for a creative writing major (that I am). Although I AM writing, I wasn't really finishing my projects and a series of unfinished writings are worse than bad writing, I think. So November is about finishing things and saying goodbye one month early. Partly, because I need to move on from my unfinished projects that are getting too heavy on my head. And mostly, because I need a one month advance to deal with my baggage so I can enjoy Christmas eating properly.

Comments

Popular Posts