[Etude House] Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack: the new must-have for nighttime skincare?


Annyeonghaseyo!

Today, I'll be reviewing one of the products I've been religiously using these past few weeks. As the weather in Davao remains incredibly hot, I have been keeping my skincare routine to the bare minimum. I find that heavy products actually end up clogging my pores when I go to sleep. Instead, of waking up fresh and beautiful (which is, I guess, how I want to wake up every day in my life), I rise to fae the earth with a sticky and oily face.

So I look for only the lightest of my skincare products, but they ended up not holding enough moisture for enough time-- that is 8 to 10 hours.

And then I decided to add Etude House's Sleeping Mask to my skincare regime.



I have the kind of skin that fares better with light products. Over moisturizing my face somehow clogs my pores and makes my skin more oily.

You may ask is there such a thing as over moisturizing?

Yes. Yes, there is.

I actually only discovered it recently when I finally decided to listen to my skin instead of following the 745765-step Korean regime. My new regime is now based on however my skin feels at that particular moment.

This means that I have a variety of products in my arsenal just lying around. Talk about organization and minimalism (I try!). I actually have this ETude House Moistful Collagen Sleeping Mask for a while now, I just have been using too many other creams so I sort of forgot I bought it.

The product:

Sleeping masks are used as the last step of your nighttime routine. It locks in the products that you used beforehand and it provides extra moisture. It is meant to be used as the last step of your skincare routine. No matter what you put on your skin, the sleeping mask will add a boost to it by sealing it in properly.


According to Etude House Philippines' website:


"The small particles of the super collagen water and Baobab water in the Moistfull Collagen sleep pack, endlessly provide moisture and leave your skin feeling bouncy like jelly. The moisture gel is like water droplets, refreshing and not congesting. This sleeping pack leaves your skin very moist until the morning."


The experience:




I keep this product in the fridge because it is so hot here in the Philippines. Usually, at night, I use a very light serum and then I put this on. Sometimes, I also use this after using the other products in the moistfull collagen line.

Sometimes, I use it right after toner as a replacement for serum or cream. The consistency is very light and I feel like it could work with other serums or perfectly, on its own.

Using this after a heavy cream feels like a waste, though. I feel like the cream blocks this sleeping mask from helping your skin. Because of its lightness, I prefer to have it as close to my natural skin as possible.

The scent of this cream is very nice and light. A little product also goes a long way so I don't feel like I am wasting money when I pamper myself at night and that helps me go to sleep peacefully. I don't know why, there is just something about expensive products that I feel guilty of using them!

Since I put it in the fridge. The cold cream relaxes my face more. My face gets hot and red easily so I like using cold skincare products. It's a really good tool to de-stress and pamper yourself!

It is sold at PHP 578.00 at Etude House Philippines.


Rating: 5/5 considering it's price and efficiency!




Comments

Popular Posts