[HAUL] Etude House Philippines Semi-Annual Sale



The first half of the year is over. I don't even know what happened. It came and left and now I'm panicking because, at this rate, I wouldn't even see Christmas coming. 

And then I'll grow old and I'll get wrinkles and I'll die.

Okay, that's a little bit dramatic. 

If you haven't noticed yet, I am panicking. Time is too fast and I don't know how to slow it down.

So I went shopping instead.

*pats back*

Thankfully, one of my favorite Korean brands is having their semi-annual sale. Etude House Philippines is having their semi-annual sale on July 1 to 3. However, for pink card members, it begins one day earlier. So they can shop as early as June 30. All of their products are at 20% off and some selected products are even at 50% off.

Etude Philippines' sales are always so coveted because it rarely happens and also because it's super sulit. They carry mid-range products with really good quality. I have at least one Etude product in my bag every time. 

Unfortunately, I lost my card so I couldn't shop on June 30. I was worried that all the 50% off items will be gone come July 1. Thankfully, the SM Ecoland branch in Davao was well-stocked.

These are all the items I bought during my stress-shopping.




First, we have this cleansing cream. So this doesn't bubble like a facial wash but this is really good in removing impurities and even light makeup. Unfortunately, I cannot provide the prices for these items because I lost my receipt. This is 20% off.



Next, we have this Moisture Collagen sleeping mask. This is my favorite line in Etude. In fact, their Moistfull Collagen facial freshener is my first love in the Korean skincare world.


 This sunscreen is a must have item. It's not sticky and it has super high SPF. It's always summer in the Philippines (maliban nalang pag may bagyo, extreme kung extreme). I hate the feel of sticky and oily sunscreen, especially because when I sweat, I feel it mixing with my sweat and it feels icky. This sunscreen is light and non-sticky so hopefully, it would be good for my oily face. This is their cheapest sunscreen at 400 pesos (with 20% discount)


 I never used a lip liner before so I wanted to try this out. The original price is 98 pesos, I think. And I thought it's worth a try.


I've been eyeing this tint for such a long time. I still have a lot of lippies but I really wanted this one. This is sheer but really pigmented. It's very moisturizing and it also smells really good!


This is the first ever pair of fake eyelashes I bought. I read some really good reviews about this (yes, nag research). I paid 142. 40 pesos for this and it already has it's own glue.

Now, for the real stars of the event.


The orange shade of Sweet Recipe's Dear My Jelly Lips-talk is at 50% off. I don't really know what to expect with this. I was just curious so I decided to buy it.


The last product I bought is the Stay Up Foundation in the shade pure. I never tried this before but it's on sale so why not.

Aside from these two, The Milky Lipgloss and the Loving Days lotion and body wash is also at 50% off. That's not a lot, unfortunately. BUT everything else is on sale! Hoard nowww

And you get a freebie when you receive a certain amount of purchase. I spent about 2,100 pesos in the store and I got this freebie


This Moistful Collagen skincare set includes my favorite facial freshener, emulsion, and cream. I now have the complete line of Moistfull Collagen.

So that's it for my haul today. Please check out Etude House Philippines' facebook page to know more about their sale and I hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts