[SALE ALERT] Watson's Philippines

Hello everyone! This is just a super  quick post to tell you how I scored some awesome products at Watsons earlier. So for those of you who don't know, Watsons Philippines is a personal care store that offers amazing things from health and beauty products to medicine.

Today, I went to Watsons at SM Ecoland and found a lot of products on sale.

A lot of Myra products are on sale. Their VitaSmooth and VitaWhite line is on sale. I think the whole line is on sale-- I saw their lotions, moisturizer, facial wash at 50% off.

There were also some fancy razor for men on sale. I'm not sure how much they are but the are still pretty expensive. I think one is for 200 pesos? But, you know, it's father's day? I believe there safeguard for men and nivea for men has a 50% sale on selected products. I'm not sure what they are because again, concern level is low, I am sorry.

The Maybelline line of nude lipsticks are on sale! I didn't get one this time because I still have so many lippies left and I don't want them to expire half used.

So that's what my eyes spied today. Watch out for sales like that because sales are awesome. Let's try to beat capitalism one sale at a time.

That's a nice sounding line.

Only we're not really beating capitalism.

Anyway, that is all for today. I hope you are smiling right now, wherever you are! Have a good time!

Comments

Popular Posts