[REVIEW] Revlon | Kissable Just Bitten Balm Stain



I have very dry lips. They chap so much that I couldn't wear lipstick for even a short time. I have the kind of lips that must be exfoliated daily. Unfortunately, I'm scared of doing that because I feel like daily lip exfoliation isn't healthy. So, I decided to just stick to non-drying lippies on days I didn't exfoliate.

That's where these Revlon lip balms come in handy.

The first one I bought was the darkest one in Smitten Eprise. It was my first Revlon product and I only really bought it because it was on sale. Needless, to say it changed my life. I was super scared of that color because it was much darker than the usual ones I use. I prefer using lip tints or lip balms that are very sheer.

I never really played with color before because I thought it wasn't necessary but oh boy, I was wrong. 

One swipe and I was alive.

Well, alive looking, I guess. Gosh, college and sleepless nights. How many beautiful souls have you killed?

After that, I grabbed two more lippies from the same line.

                                     

Sorry, the names are now all faded. These products have been loved for quite some time now.

The lightest one in the middle is called Honey Douce and it is such a perfect stain for when I just need a little color on my lips. Sometimes, my lips are very pale because I didn't get enough sleep. I just glide this on my lips and I look like a normal human being again. I use this even when I am just at home. It just makes me look more alive and happy.

The bright pink on the right is called Sweetheart Valentine. I personally don't like this color on my lips because it is too bright for me so I usually use this as a blush. This looks beautiful on the cheeks.

Here are the swatches for the three products. You can make them more sheer by just dabbing some on the center part of your lips and spreading all over. These can also be used as a blush for a very sheer glow of color on your cheeks.

The staying power is also super amazing. It doesn't transfer so it could last for hours. It also doesn't budge so you don't have to worry about things getting messy. It's a balm stain so the consistency is superb. It glides on very easily but the product itself is firm. The container is also very durable so you can throw it around without breaking it (just in case you are angry at someone and your shoes are too expensive).


Price: P575 but Revlon sometimes put this on sale up to 50% off.

VERDICT:

Human: 5/5

Cherub: 5/5



Comments

Popular Posts