[REVIEW] Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick


 I would probably buy everything Gigi Hadid advertises if I could afford it. She looks great in everything and we're the same age and she's got abs.

I will stop there because this post might just get super depressing.

So recently, Maybelline welcomed Gigi to their family. So because I am myself, I immediately went to the nearest department store and got myself  the exact same shade of lipstick she was wearing in her Maybelline campaign poster.

This is the Vivid Matte Lipstick in Violet Pink.

The packaging is super nice. I like Maybelline packaging in general, especially their matte ones. I do feel like the black tube looks the best though. It looks so clean and simple, very high-end.

 So, this is a swatch of the lipstick. As you can see it is very pigmented. It glides own very easily because it is super creamy. Unfortunately, it still remains too bold for me as I am generally a nude lippie kind of gal. I just get really conscious when I am wearing strong lips, I don't know why. Also, it smudges. So for someone like me who drinks gallons of water, this could get really messy when I am using a white cup.

Although, it could also look really sexy. I mean, you know, if Gigi Hadid leaves a lip stain on her cup.

What I usually do is put some of the product on my fingertips and just pat them on my lips for a subtle matte lip.

VERDICT:

Human: 3/5

Cherub: 3/5


Comments

Popular Posts