[REVIEW] It's My| Cushion Set


I love personalized items. I especially like making things for the most important person in my life.

Myself.

I think designing something for yourself is the most relaxing thing in the world. Doing your own thing and not bothering about what other people think is absolutely glorious.

Unfortunately, personalized items are also very difficult because they usually end up looking inferior to the designs available in the market.

Well, Korea, being the absolute cute crazy nation that they are brought to us a way to personalize our very own BB cushion.


Aptly named It's My Cushion, this cute cushion set is like your usual cushion sans the product. You know how Korean cushions carry very limited shades? This is the answer to that problem. With this product, you can choose your very own shade of foundation and even mix it with your favorite moisturizer.

The size of the case is similar to other cushions as it could also carry the standard 15ml net of product. Their design ranges from this simple black and white design to more colorful pastels.

 I'm really into simple black and white design these days so I chose this limited edition black and white case.



The back part of the product contains Korean words that I cannot even begin to understand. I am assuming it says something along "Do not eat" and "Store in a cool and dry place".



See the inside? It is completely empty. You can DIY your very own BB cushion like what I did in this post. This is the easiest DIY out there. Take it from someone who poured boiling tea on herself too many times.

                                      
Unfortunately, this case set doesn't come with a mirror. It has a reflective surface made of special paper. To be honest, I have no idea what that is. I am not sure why they didn't just put a mirror in it because it could have been a handier product if it included a mirror but alas, you can't have it all.



This product comes with a very good quality cushion puff. In fact, I also bought another puff for back-up. The case isn't the most durable or luxurious but it does look very nice. The quality is really quite great considering the price and the amazing thing this product can do.

A container of amazing is amazing.

Okay, that was out of the blue. This product allows you to have your very own shade using your favorite products. Plus, it is also very cute. These things, I believe, are the kind of ingredients you need for awesome.

Price: 260 pesos at Althea Korea

VERDICT:
Human: 5/5
Cherub: 4/5


Comments

Popular Posts