REVIEW: Instant Argan Glow

Hello. This is the Blushing Cherub.
The weather on Earth has been getting very eldritch lately. As I am tied to my human host, my unearthly capabilities were also lost. I do not know what is happening anymore. It was as if the world could not decide whether or not to end the world in fire or ice, so it chose both ways.

The human host's skin has been getting weirder. At times, it is sticky with sweet, but dry patches remain. Her forehead and te bridge of her nose was getting scaly.

My desire for beauty has led me to introduce my host body to what only my caliber know to be the main benefactor of the fountain of youth. A tall flowering Argan Tree. The water of the fountain flows in the veins of the Argan Tree and it is through extracting the oil from its nuts can we find the the underrated beauty oil-- the oil of Argan.

But my human host cannot afford to travel to the tree itself. Instead, we ventured into a public area called SM. There we found this product that claimed to be made of the Oil of Argan.



This has been used by my human host in her face every morning and night. After using her toner, she massages a pump of it to her whole face. She then adds another layer of moisturizer according to what she call her "mood".  still do not understand what a "mood" is.

 The scent was similar to the tree I know but it still cannot compare. It was however definitely noteworthy, as soon, I found that the host body's whole family was using the oil to.

They said they love it. But what is love to humans, really?



This is a list of ingredients and directions. These bottle called Argan Glow seems to be giving my host body the moisture it needed without the oiliness.


Verdict:
Human: 5/5

Totally worth it. Inexpensive considering you only need one pump to cover your whole face. Smells really good.

Cherub: 4/5

It solve the human host's current problem but it does not compare to the freshly squeezed oil from the argan nuts of the tree beside the fountain of youth.

Price: 1199.75

Comments

Popular Posts