[REVIEW] INNISFREE No-Sebum Pact

I have been longing to buy an Innisfree product for so long. This is the one store that I really hope will come to the Philippines soon. Won't it be great to walk in the mall and see Yoona's bright face? She is pretty awesome. Today, I am reviewing this pact that I got from Althea.


Do you sometimes look back to old pictures of you and see your shiny face? I feel like an oily face really affects my self-esteem a lot. I used to let it be because I read somewhere that it mean lesser chance of wrinkles but when I saw pictures of myself looking like lechon (I also have the kind of face that gets red when exposed to the sun), I know it's time to take action.

sealed! yey
I used baby powder but am too lazy to actually bring one so I sometimes forget to retouch. When I do retouch, the oil and the powder mix in a way that can only be called disgusting. It feels sticky since and the fact that I know that the sweat was still there made me uncomfortable.



To be honest, I didn't expect anything from this pact either. I thought it was just overpriced baby powder. Boy, I was in for a surprise.

So it's sealed which is good cause I really hate it when there's too much powder on the surface so I cannot control ow much I put on my puff.

It also dispenses really well. This is translucent so I put it on top of my bb cream or cc cream or whatever I put on my face before I leave the house. This has zero SPF. It is also super light. You don't need to put on a lot to cover the oiliness and the best part is, it actually works! I don't know what's in it but it works. I am less greasy throughout the day and it could last for half a day under the sun. If you live in the Philippines, you know this already is a great feat.

My Laneige cushion does transfer to the puff so I guess you have to clean this from time to time. The puff is really nice and soft so I hope it doesn't wear down on me.

I have no idea what's written on this because I cannot read korean YET. It also doesn't come with a box which was okay because it is super sturdy and anyway, it makes me feel guilty every time I throw a box away because they are really just very pretty trash. I try to recycle my boxes but I honestly have to many boxes.

I hope a day will come when we can find ways to be pretty and save the environment at the same time.

Oh wait, we do.

Here's to recycling!


Comments

Popular Posts