[First Impression] It's My| Althea Korea's New Products


I've been loving this black and white minimalist design lately. Of course, I can never quite give up my colors mostly because it redecorating is expensive to replace them and throwing things away is such a waste. It is therefore in my beauty counter that I slowly try to incorporate this minimalist look.

When I saw these latest arrivals in Althea, I couldn't help myself. Not only are they super cute but they are all on sale. Yep, they are all on sale. All new arrivals from Althea are deducted an additional 10% off from their already discounted prices.

Awesomesauce.

These new products are under a brand called Easy Beauty. I actually thought It's My is a brand because I couldn't find the brand Easy Beauty written anywhere.

Both brand names are actually quite befitting as they carry products which you can actually personalize and use to simplify your beauty routine.

Below are some of the products I bought from this line.

This is their cushion set. It's an empty cushion set which you can fill with your very own choice of products.
 This is their Pore Spot Brush. As the name suggests, this is a brush that is meant for spots that are harder to reach. This deeply cleanses your pores in ways that simple soap and water never can.

This is their puff. I actually thought this was a cushion puff when I ordered it. My fault, I didn't read the information poster thoroughly. This is super soft and nicely-packaged though. I'll definitely find something to use this for.

This brand is not high-end but their products surely deliver. The packaging is classy and the materials used are also quite good.



VERDICT:

Human: 5/5

Cherub: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts