Review: Petitfee Premium Gold & EGF Eye and Spot Patch

Annyeonghaseyo!

Today, I'm going to do a quick review of a product I recently bought from Althea.


 This is the Petitfee Premium Gold & EGF Eye and Spot Patch. Petitfee is a new brand to me but I saw that they carry a variety of hydrogel masks with high-end ingredients. There were actually four other varieties of this product: Gold and Snail, Ruby and Bulgarian Rose, and Black Pearl and Gold.

I wanted to try everything but settled for this one after a long internal debate. The Gold and EGF variant is supposed to invigorate and firm the skin.

 Here is the list of ingredients and instructions on how to use it. According to this, you apply the patch after toner and leave it for 20-30 minutes.

Stuff in korean that I don't understand.


Here it is, fresh and dewy from the fridge. I noticed that the product was leaking when I first opened it. The seal wasn't really tight but at least it was very easy to open,


The contents looked like this. It's messed up no, probably because of the transpo, but everything looks fine. There was ample serum left in the tub too. Plus, the patches really does form a perfect circle so that's an efficient way to save space which means that you get a lot of product.


  So this is the spot patch. It has golden flecks in it and that is consistent with the other patches. It's only quite firm and it doesn't slide down from the spatula easily.


It's easy to get the patches from the tub since it's quite thick. They are the consistency of a hard jelly.


 I find the shape of the eye patches really weird because it doesn't follow the contour of the undereye area. However, since it is a hydrogel patch you can just stretch it however way you want to fit your face perfectly. Like this:

This is a really good way to hide your dark circles in your instagram post, by the way. Finally, I can use  hashtag nofilter. Ke ke ke...

It sticks to the skin really well so you can do whatever you want after putting it on (unless you are playing with the trampoline). It also has a cooling sensation which lasted for a really long time. I found this really nice since my skin has a tendency to get really hot in summer. My undereye did feel invigorated because of the cooling effect, unfortunately, after removing the patch, nothing much really happened. It wasn't very moisturizing either so that's too bad.

As for the firming benefit, I guess it will take a long time to see results for that no matter what product you use so I can't really say.

I think this will be really good for days when my eyes are puffy. It certainly is more efficient that other methods since you can just stick it on your face and relax.

Comments

Popular Posts