Althea Package + Pink Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo! You might not know me (or maybe you do?) but I am in a nutshell: 1.) obsessed with korean skincare 2.) broke. Not a good way to introduce myself, I know. But a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do right. Which in this case is watch out for promotions so that I can afford my heart's desires. 

And it is with this needy heart of mine that lead me to various online korean shops scouring for the best and the cutest things in the world. Enter, Althea Korea.

It's newly launched this year. Their website is generally pink. They have a lot of ongoing promotions. Their site is easy to manipulate. And best of all, free stuff. Oh, and you get 300 credits once you sign up.

 I've actually been looking at korean shops for a long time but I have to say I haven't found one as asy to look at as their site. Plus, since they ship directly from korea, they are well-stocked. And so it is in this heavenly place that I placed my very first online order. And it was magical.


Look at that beautiful box! Every purchase comes in this pink box that you can use to store your makeup, or accessories, or candies. I ordered this on February 18 and it arrived on February 27. The great thing here is that they text you on the day your product is expected to be delivered to you so you don't have to constantly check the shipping info and worry about where your order is ( I may have done that). I've hear horror stories about people unexpectedly being charged more when their package arrive and I'm glad that there is no additional charges here. They ship free when your purchase reach P999 (another promotion, normally they ship free for orders worth P1500 and up I believe).


When you open the box, you get more pink stuff and your items are inside a bubble wrap so they are pretty secure.

It reminds me of my purchases from Victoria's Secret. I hope the pink paper things come in various shades and maybe they can just spray a bit of perfume to make the experience of opening stuff more lovely. I mean opening a pink box of goodies is great but imagine everything smelling like roses after the experience-- beautiful, right?

Overall, I have to say I'm very happy my first online shopping experience was with Althea. I'm definitely going to purchase from them again!


Comments

Popular Posts