Watsons' Foot mask with Papaya Extract and Lactic Acid

Hello everyone! So today I tried Watsons' Foot Peeling Mask. My feet are pretty calloused. All the walking around the campus and the mall is doing great to my legs, but not to my feet. I don't really take that much care for my feet but I just watched an episode of Get It Beauty where they were so horrified to see callouses. I was horrified at their reaction. Still a guest doctor explained things and stressed the importance of taking care of our feet...So, here I am (just chilling and putting on fancy foot masks).

 I bought it just a few days ago during SM's 3-Day sale at 70% off. The packaging was so cute that I bought two. I mean, look at these babies.

It's so girls and summery and lively and pink and yellow. Okay, that's a ridiculous description. It looks like as you can see in the picture. Obviously.

So there are instructions at the back of the box which is pretty detailed. It even has pictures on it which is great for someone who's using it fr the first time.




So that looks pretty easy. Now, let's open the box. First rip the plastic because of obvious reason. Grab a scissor and keep it because you are going to need it later anyway.

Upon opening the box you'll see this container with similar print as the box.


  It's so cute (again, I had to say that). It looks like those korean masks you use for the face, only this one's for your feet.

It has, more or less, the same instructions written at the back.


this is what it looks like when you open it.


The inside is completely dry. All the serum is inside this plastic thing which when unfolded looks like a really big plastic socks (which it might be)




Pretty interesting, eh? To wear it, cut the top part off and just put your clean feet inside. And then seal it with an adhesive. I used a good old fashioned tape because I did not see the adhesive included in the box. It worked, anyway, so no problem there.

You have to leave it on your feet for 40-60 minutes. Now you might feel the need to walk aroung the house, hell, you might feel the need to insert some cardio exercises while waiting. PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. You are going to slip. You have to walk very carefully here, The feeling is also very odd (a bit fun though). The plastic feels so fragile and it feels like it's gonna rip while you're walking so to be safe, just try to sit still.

After using this, my feet is very soft. However, the heel part is not as moisturized, in fact they're peeling off a bit. Perhaps you have to make sure that the curve of your heel gets enough of the product.

It didn't hurt my feet. There's a lot of product inside each of the foot "socks" and it had no smell whatsoever.

Peeling starts in five days, so we'll see how effective it is then.

Has anyone tried this product? I really hope it works.

Have a good day everyone!

UPDATE: it's been more than five days and nothing's happening. Nothing's peeling off. My skin is smoother now though, but it's probably because I have been putting vaseline on it before I sleep. This product didn't do as it promised and that sucks because it's so cute and I really wanted to love it.

Comments

Popular Posts