Watson's Haul (and some foot socks)

Hello everyone! Recently, SM Lanang had their great 3-day sale which for me means, it's time to buy the products I've been eyeing for the past few months. I like shopping during sales like these because I feel like I'm saving a lot of money and I come out with my shopping bag a lot happier.

So anyway, to justify my expenses and also to take note of the things I bought. I'm writing everything awesome (possibly unnecessary) things I bought!

Note: These are only to take note of the products I've bought and how much they cost, for future reference. These are unopened by the time of writing so I can't give a review on these yet (reviews will be posted separately).

  Blotting paper because my skin is oily as hell and it's summer which means I'm gonna need thins every after 30 minutes or so when I'm outside (I'm not even kidding, it's horrible)

Price: around 31 pesos, the cheapest one I found. I realized they all work the same way, anyway. Some packages are just cuter than the others. I unfortunately don't need cute paper packages because I have a plastic oil film container which is lavender and has its own mirror and is adorable.

Moving on.


I actually don't need this but I have a friend who needs it and it's on sale so you know what happened next.

Price: 55 (sale price)





This charcoal socks are awesome. I play tennis and my feet don't get sweaty at all (maybe it's the socks, maybe I don't run enough, who knows). I bought these foot socks...because I needed them. Also, they have these things on the bottom to lessen the chances of slipping and looking pathetic which is good, I guess?

Price: 309.75


I actually needed to buy a foot mask since two weeks ago! They were more expensive than I expected, so I had to postpone. I thank the gods decided to have pity on my sad feet and sent me this. Bonus, they're really CUTE. I usually don't buy things I've never seen before or read about. But I believe cute things deserves a chance.


Also, cute things deserve a second chance, especially when they're 70% off. So here you go.

Price: 87 (normal price would be 290ish?)


The one thing I splurged on. I've been eyeing this since two years ago but I always forget it when I see a product with a cute packaging. Now, I am (finally) almost out of moisturizer, and so I bought this. I've read great reviews about this product, Also, this is the cheapest Argan oil available in the market, I believe.  I simply wish it was cuter.

Price: 1199. 75 - minus 10%



Last thing I bought is this foundation brush from marionnaud. I heard that they carry some really good brushes. Now, I don't actually need this because I usually use my fingers to apply my BB cream...but it was on sale. I guess I was also curious to know how the material feels on my skin, And who knows, maybe I'd actually like using brush better for application.

Price: 129.75 (from 199, I believe)

(I know I had a concealer brush and an eyeshadow brush in my cart. This is only a theory but perhaps my father betrayed me and got rid of them before we reached the counter. That was a sick move, father. This will be remembered.)

So that's all for my haul. Stay safe and warm, everyone.



Comments

Popular Posts