I'm back (with a promise and more fats)

Annyeong! I haven't blogged for such a long time. I've been trying to write for such a long time but nothing's coming out. I think I'm scared of writing now :( which is really bad because that's my major. So today I am making a resolution.

First, let's talk about happy things like shopping. Yes, I am slowly getting into the habit of daily writing again by writing about things I bought which I figured is a good way to keep track of my expenses too ( I really need to keep track of my expenses).

This is the best idea I had after that day I decided to cut my own bangs (note to self: do not even try doing it again). Have you ever been in a place where you know you have a million words to write but you're just sad and bored and then you do crazy things like cut your own bangs and dye your hair and paint your nails while watching youtube. This phase went o for days. I know, I know, that I should stop, but I was to lazy to stop and get out of my bed. It was a very dark phase (literally, I was too lazy to even turn on the lights in my room). Also, I gained about 5 pounds and my skin was terrible.

I'm actually thankful for the fat and the acne because if it wasn't because of the horrifying face I saw in the mirror one monday morning, I would still be watching youtube and eating on my bed and sulking and trying to avoid everything I should be doing (note: I am watching youtube right now, there is this show called Get it Beauty and I love it, I'm on episode 15, but I am also writing while the video is loading so there's progress here. I guess), There's very little acne left on my face now, unfortunately my arms and thighs are huge and bouncy and I swear if people pinch them again saying they're cute I am going to do nothing while they try to find their things they thought they lost but  I actually threw away because I am an advocate of peace

Going back to what I was to say. I am making another resolution: I am only allowed to splurge on a new book or product if I have finished writing a review on two products I already have.  This is my first sem resolution (school starts in two weeks and life sucks and the world is dying and people are terrible and they break your heart, let's stop stating facts now) and if I stick to this, I am giving myself an awesome gift come Christmas time (sem ends on December and I hope I have graduated by that time so I'd be allowed to be a selfish unemployed brat).

Wish me luck, world. And please be well. Don't be all menopausal and erratic and rain so dramatically then conspire with the sun to burn us after, I'm not ready to go back to heaven yet.  I love you, world.

Comments

Popular Posts