THE FACE SHOP HAUL: AWESOME DISCOUNTS

Annyeong! I went to Trinoma today because it's the last day of their Green Light Sale. There were a lot of people everywhere, it was suffocating. Sundays should be spent alone in a quiet place, don't you agree? Haha, I am so anti-social. Anyway, I checked out The Face Shop before saying goodbye to the mall and lo and behold! They had an awesome sale! Some of their products are stripped down to half the price. Mind you, The Face Shop almost never goes on sale. I saw this promotion on their facebook page before, but when I visited the store there was nothing. The SA told me that the products will probably come the following month. When I got back home, I messaged their page and clarified the situation, they said it's coming soon. I checked the next day (lol, excited much?), and still nothing, so I gave up hope. And now ta-da! Shame on me for not believing their SA :)
Snyway, here's what I got :)

Body Lotion, because the cold weather is really drying. It's at 50 % discount, I believe.


Body Scrub! This one smells so good. Also at 50 % off.


And the love of my life, face masks!

Will review these products someday! Keep safe everyone

Comments

Popular Posts