NEW WE GOT MARRIED COUPLE: JUNGJUNG COUPLE

In case you haven't heard of it yet, We Got Married is a korean reality variety show wherein Korean celebrities pair up to see how married life is. Oh the things korean producers think of! It's like PBB with already famous and rich people in it :) And they live in the village and has more budget :) well okay it's not really similar with PBB in any way.
I admit, I only watched this episode because of Taemin, but what hooked me is this couple. In this episode (186), two new couple was introduced. The other couple were relatively calm compared to this couple though. So obviously I prefer this one :)

Beautiful pampered skin, big eyes, lovely lips, delicate hands, who could it be?
 Tada! It's the evil stepsister from Rooftop Prince :) Actrees Jung Yu-Mi.
 TBH, I hated her on the show (which would mean that she did a great job, I guess). I almost just skipped forward to see who the next couple is but what can I say, she won me over. She has some serious insecurities with her age, she is really bubbly and funny too. The cold, evil image she had in Rooftop Prince are replaced with her genuiness. I love her so much now.
 So funny~~
 She receives her mission card and also the clue to who her husband is: Andrew and Jakarta

 Who could it be?
 Tada! It's Jung Joon-Young from Superstar K4 ... TBH it's my first time hearing of him. he has some charm, though he looks drunk most of the time, I guess he probably is. kekeke~~~
 Hahahaha, see? How can you not adore him?

He receives the clues regarding his reel wife too: Elizabeth and some people's name which didn't help at all according to him ( I completely agree).
 What he's looking for in a partner
Ah, of course, that's very reasonable.
 And time to meet :) They were to meet in a school, and Jung Yu-Mi came first.
 Really cutem waiting under the slide.
 Still no sign of his husband, what will happen to this couple?

You can watch the show at Kshownow.net, that's where I got all these pics XD stay tuned, it's a hell of a roller coaster ride for these two!

Comments

Popular Posts