Review: Too Cool For School Make you Girly McGirly Cranberry+BrownRice


It was a really rainy weekend. I don't think the rain stopped at all. Monday classes were cancelled because of the rain too. As expected, I slept the whole day. Kekeke~~ Seriously though, the rain is scary. I hope you're all safe. Anyway, we shouldn't be gloomy because of the weather. Although the cold is really terrible to our skin. So moisturize moisturize, moisturize. And I just happen to find the perfect thing.

Last week, I was at SM North (which is my second home, really) just window shopping. (I spent all my money in this cute store we all know and love). i was about to leave when I remembered that Too Cool For School has a sale going on, so I decided to stop by.

Their SM North branch is really nice and it doesn't look like a Korean Cosmetics Store when you look at it from outside. Actually, even when you're inside it still doesn't look like a Korean Cosmetics Store. It's very edgy, a little bit scary but very  welcoming. It's diabolical, in a really cute way.

As I've mentioned, I wasn't planning to buy something, but their SAs were really nice. I was just walking around the store and one of them helps me by explaining each product with a smile on her face. I hope all SAs are like that. She even encourages me to try on the products.

When she found out that I go to UP, she said that they just had an event 2 weeks ago with HALLYUP (this org I really wanted to join in). Damn, too bad I missed it. She helped me put on BB cream (yep, all over my face) and even applied blush and lip tint. It was a really nice experience. And I just had a makeover, more or les. So of course, like the sore loser that I am, I felt obliged to buy something. (That's just me, but the SAs are one of the main reason why I visit and buy from a store)

So anyway, here's what I got.

 Yep, that's my laptop I used as background.


Look at this cutie~~

And Ta-da! The first ever product I bought from Too Cool for School.  When I feel obliged to buy something, I usually choose from their face masks (because I can never have too many face masks). This intrigued me because the SA said that you use this pack every morning before applying make-up. It supposed to be for firming the skin ( It's written in that pink part at the bottom, ot sure if you guys can see)



 It says here that it contains rice wine extract from pure water, and I assume it also has cranberry.


 ALWAYS check the expiration date of products before buying anything. If there's one thing that you should never forgot, it's this.
 The reason why I don't know what the ingredients are and how exactly I am supposed to use this. It's all in Hangul T.T

Looks like yogurt. I presume those tiny beads are cranberry seeds or something like that keke~~

The consistency is just like yogurt but is a little bit thicker. It smells sweet and cranberry-like. Not in an unnatural car freshener way so that's nice.

After I applied it on my skin

It's a bit sticky and heavy but it's not really uncomfortable. I left it on for around 20 minutes. After washing my face, I can still feel some residue. It's a little bit uncomfortable but I just let it. I wiped my face with toner and followed with my usual skincare routine. I can still feel it in my skin though. So it was a bit uncomfortable.

I went to sleep afterwards (It was 9 A.M), and when I woke up, my skin was really glowing. I look fairer, and my skin was really soft and moist even when the temperature was still really cold. I'm not sure if it did something to firm my skin, but it really brightened my complexion. You know those times when you wake up and think that your skin is more perfect (or less flawed, whatever you prefer, I'm an optimist), this was one of those times. You should definitely try out this product!xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts