Etude House Haul


Yey, It's finally here! It took some time but the wait was surely worth it. Starting last Monday, Etude had their big sale event. Everything is at 20% off the original price. More than 200,000 likers! Congrats, Etude!
This is what I got last Wednesday.

Happy Tea Time in Green Tea. Dunno anything about it and just casually picked it.It's green tea, what could possibly go wrong?

It's Real Pack in Sea Kelp, Broccoli and Chestnut Shell. I gave my sister some of the products before I was able to take a picture of them. It's at 50% off, that's why I hoarded some. I'm addicted to mask packs.

Vivid Popstick #3 Just Dance. I don't usually buy lippies, but Etude got me addicted. And this one is really pigmented when I tried it out in the store. Plus, the color looks the same as the one Song Ji Hyo was wearing in an episode of Running Man.

Moistfull Collagen! I've been eyeing this since I saw Onew use this in an episode of Shinee's One Fine Day.

GWP when you reach 2k :)

I was the last customer of the day. The SAs was really nice and the lady at the cashier also took the time to explain how to use the Wonder Pore Kit freebie. Excited to try these out. Will post a review soon! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts