my end of the year resolution: accomplished

2013 is coming and seeing everybody else's resolution for the new year, I realized that I haven't made mine for 2012 yet (or maybe I did, but who remembers their resolution by the end of the year?). So, just before the year ends, I decided to spend the day in front of the laptop and making a blog (again). I'm sure I have an account in blogspot somewhere, I just don't know where it is. There's something about passwords and my memory that doesn't seem to coincide. Anyway, I have now officially accomplished my resolution for 2012. ha-ha.

I don't understand why so many people are not able to accomplish their resolutions. It's so easy. hehehe. I live by the notion that only I can make my life miserable, and as you can see, I'm turning out just fine ^.^ That's why my resolution is making a blog, not maintaining it or something else where I have to dedicate time and effort. But that's just me and my erratic self. Maybe one day I wake up thinking that I should make something great out of my self. right now, though, the thought hasn't crossed my mind yet. Well, it just did, but it didn't leave a deep impression for me to pursue it. So, what am I going to post on this blog (if I manage to remember it sometime next year)? I don't know.

That's a safe answer, I guess. An easy excuse so that people don't expect anything from you. How much can we really know about life though?Oh no, I feel like I'm gonna start sprouting philosophical chevers. haha. something about being awake at 5 a.m that makes you think about life. Something about the 31st of December that makes you want to remember what made you smile the past 365 days. Or maybe this is just something that a good cup of coffee and a slice of mango float brings. Weird combination? You should try it. That's what life is all about, anyway, winning trying.

Since, tomorrow is officially 2013 anyway, I'm going to write a few resolutions which I'm sure I would be able to accomplish.
learn gay lingos--gay people are awesome, and being with them, I'm sure I'll be able to pick up a few words.
read books--i'm a student after all
eat at least three times a day--wait, make that seven
make time watching new series updates
SMILE

And of course, I have a few wishes here and there, but the one that I have no control with is my height. This 2013, I hope I grow taller. And yes, I jump around just before the clock strikes 12. Yes, it's pathetic. And yes, I am desperate!*breathes heavily*

And because, I'm awesome, I'm gonna add here what I MIGHT write about (it's more to remind myself, really). So here they are, some of the reasons why it's okay that the world didn't end in 2012
books
movies
television series
korean beauty products
nutrition, I guess, because of Victoria's Secret and all
exercise, probably not ^.^ I officially ban myself from adding that to my resolution (or things to do)

So here's to 2013, may you suck less than 2012




Comments

Popular Posts